Cat.No. [10.0075.05]: 1 mg
Anti-IgY beads bind to egg yolk antibodies. Using these beads will make Immunoprecipitation (IP) and Co-Immunoprecipitation (CO-IP) also possible with egg yolk antibodies.
- Use our anti-IgY beads for immune precipitation or direct immune precipitation.
- IP is used to for antigen detection and purification
- Davids Anti-IgY-Beads are needed to perform Immunoprecipitation with IgY from egg yolk. IgY do not bind to ProteinA
- The antibody binds his specific antigen in a mixture of different antigens
- An immuno complex is formed between the antigen and the antibody
- The immuno complex is precipitated to an antibody binding protein such as ProteinA, ProteinG or Davids Biotechnologie Anti-IgY-Beads
- Washing of the non-precipitated antigens
- Elution of the specific antigens
When you want to get an offer of the products, please write us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or use our Product Offer form.